Azura provides the technical expertise to satisfy our clients’ needs to comply with environmental policies, including but not limited to, the following federal policies.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA)
- Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act (MFCMA)
Our environmental compliance specialists research, analyze, and synthesize marine science literature and data and apply this information to environmental management plans and to ensure compliance with these policies.
- Environmental Impact Statements (EISs)
- Overseas Environmental Impact Statements (OEISs)
- Biological Assessments (BAs)
- Biological Evaluations (BEs)
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) Applications
- Incidental Harassment Authorization (IHA) Applications