Azura supports offshore renewable energy development efforts by providing these services to our national and international clients.
- Marine mammal and sea turtle monitoring and mitigation
- Passive acoustic monitoring, sound pressure level monitoring, and ambient noise monitoring
- MMPA permit applications (IHAs and LOAs) for marine mammal ‘takes’ during development
- Impact assessments – EIAs, EISs, BAs, etc.
- Marine mammal, sea turtle, and seabird baseline surveys and surveys during pre-construction, construction, and post-construction activities
- Baseline surveys to assess temporal and spatial abundance and density of marine species
- Pre-construction, construction, and post-construction surveys to assess impacts to marine species
- Spatial modeling (abundance/density modeling, habitat modeling)