As part of their ongoing outreach campaigns, NOAA Fisheries posts web stories featuring some of their ongoing conservation and management efforts in Alaska. Recent stories prepared by our team include a variety of topics from protecting seal pups to using citizen science to monitor belugas. Check out these recent feature stories here:
- Ocean Guardian School Helps Clean Up the Juneau Area
- Share the Shore: Harbor Seal Pups
- NOAA’s Alaska Region Joins the Ocean Guardian Program
- Alaska Beluga Monitoring Program Citizen Science
- Alaska Region’s Aquaculture Program Expands Diversity & Inclusion
- Sea Turtles in Alaska? Yes, We Have Them In the Far North!